Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're Baaa-aaack!

Fiona and I landed last night, Russ arrived a few weeks earlier. We're in our new flat and LOVING it. Pictures to come soon. I'm in the midst of unpacking, rearranging, cleaning, and getting ready for the first day of school (teacher week) tomorrow. I know it's been radio silence for six weeks- just hang in there, and blogs will resume soon!

One reason it's easier to move back here for a second year- today, after much cleaning, napping, and organizing, we went out for an ice cream. We met up with a new teacher, the school nurse and her family, some students, and one of Fiona's friends from school. Delightful to run into familiar faces, be able to order things off the menu, and know where things are. Infinitely easier than last August!

1 comment:

H said...

glad you're back safe, and loving the new place! maybe some pictures...and I updated the Lost blog just for you:)