Thursday, June 24, 2010

Return to Massachusetts

In an effort to make the gap between blogs less than a month, I'm posting today to let my dear readers know that I will write a long entry about our return home very soon. Here's a little preview for you- we enjoyed the Wine Mile in Saxony, stayed with two different sets of friends while renovating our apartment (a legal requirement in Germany), took 7 oversized bags, 3 carry on suitcases, 3 personal items, 2 car seats and a stroller, as well as 2 kids, ourselves, and two years' worth of memories, and boarded our last Lufthansa FRA-BOS flight for a while. Then, on this side of the Atlantic, we caught up with family and friends, renovated our house here (in fact, our tenants left it in good shape and we may have done less work to it than we were required to do to our apartment in Weimar), and moved in. We're all getting used to life in the US again and I promise, I'll write about that. Just wanted to let you all know we are here, safe and sound, and officially Yanks in Haverhill.

1 comment:

H said...

Happy to have you all home! and I can't believe that I haven't seen you yet!