Fiona's first day of school was August 18. The first week was very challenging for all of us- but we've survived... and she's enjoying kindergarten much better. She likes her teacher, Heike, and dislikes the food (it's a German hot lunch. Enough said).
Here she is with her backpack- full of the required shoes, "snack" - a sandwich, a yogurt, cookies, and a piece of fruit. I consider that lunch, and am not surprised that she is not eating goulash or whatever else they are serving. But it's what all the kids bring for their 8 am breakfast, 10 am breakfast, and 3 pm snack. Fiona eats breakfast at home and has never really been a snacker, but she's eating all the food I send. It brings the "six small meals" concept to another level.
2 comments:
I don't even recognize that giant child with dark hair!
I think her hair is dark from all the hairspray!!! :0)
Post a Comment