Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring?

Believe it or not, dear readers, today's almost a spring day in Weimar! We spent our Sunday morning at brunch, with sun shining and birds (!) chirping. Then, we headed out for a wander around town with Fiona riding her running bike. It's warm enough that Russ was without a coat, I had no scarf (I think I've worn one since September) and Fiona had a thin jacket and no hat! Next up for our spring adventure- Butterfly should arrive on Wednesday. I do ask for all your prayers and thoughts- because, despite the sunny weather, I'm a little anxious- the combo of prenatal-care-all-in-German and major-surgery-in-German and adding-a-second-child... The German doctors keep telling me to take magnesium to help me sleep. Hmm... I wonder if I can have it in IV form.

3 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

I've been thinking about you every day. Good luck - you'll all do great! I hope Russ gets a few days off (I just found out Aaron gets none).

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday! Everything will be fine and you and baby will do great!

Stacey

H said...

xoxo Thinking of you all:) Can't wait to hear the good news and the name!