Thursday, April 15, 2010

For your viewing pleasure...



Here they are, ladies and gents. Fiona is the one with me, and Maeve is the one with Russ. Compare, contrast, and tell us what you think. Fiona was about a week younger than Maeve is now, and the one of Maeve was taken today.

We think they look very similar and that we're clearly second-timers. Our pictures of Maeve do not reflect her happy self all the time, because we don't have the camera out and ready as much as we did with Fiona. I think with Fiona we waited until she was at her happiest and then took the picture. With Maeve, we take the picture when we can. So the obligatory pink towel picture was taken, but was seconds before a minor meltdown. And we didn't re-shoot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing resemblance

H said...

oh definitely- I don't know if I would have realized it unless you did the side-by-side:)