Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where did October go?

Seriously! It's November? We spent October in a delightful haze of days off, trips to Ireland and Prague, and 3/4 of grandparents visiting (the fourth is a very serious football coach and will come to visit in the spring). I can't believe it's November- and that we have NO school days off until Christmas vacation. I know, I know, you non-teachers are rolling your eyes... but seriously. A room full of third graders (and I'm getting two more this week! Ugh! Overcrowded classroom full of German children and their salami sandwiches!) in November and December is UGLY.

Still no response from RyanAir (or the American Academy of Pediatrics and the FAA, both of whom received letters also!) regarding the car seat usage. Fiona is mostly better. I am STILL proud of my German skills at the doctor and am almost ready to go to the Vodafone (read older posts regarding my love of Vodafone!) shop to set up voicemail. Pictures and stories to follow about our fantastic weekend (complete with trick-or-treating in an American neighborhood!) in Prague. 

1 comment:

BabyJack said...

Yes we hospital workers are rolling our eyes... :)